[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-5 18:13:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

2020-02-16Inspirational Stories I would like to share some positive outcomes that I have experienced since I started performing recitations. I have been following the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door for three years now. During my pregnancy, I continued to perform recitations and found it quite amazing that I did not experience any vomiting. Throughout my pregnancy, I felt great and everything went smoothly until the end. The second day after I had my caesarean, I was surprised that I was able to get out of bed and walk by myself. Also, my quick recovery led me to be discharged earlier from the hospital. On the fourth day after my surgery, my wound had nearly healed and I was not in any pain. I was also able to walk up and down the stairs quite easily. My relatives were so surprised that I recovered so quickly! What I would like to say is that performing recitations will not only benefit everyone spiritually but also physically! I really appreciate the Guan Yin Bodhisattva! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-7-5 16:52 , Processed in 0.088942 second(s), 19 queries .